This meeting was organised digitally as a result of the current measures, as everyone knows it is not yet possible to organise this meeting physically. We hope that next year we can be together again to share our knowledge and friendship.
This year General meeting was dominated by the elections for a new President and 4 member of the board of directors.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all board members who stepped down for their contribution to the European Maritime pilots organisation in recent years.
It is with a heavy heart that we have not been able to organise a beautiful physical farewell.
We also want to welcome the new board members and look forward to their contribution for the coming years.
Retiring board members are :
- President: Stein Inge Dahn
- Vice President - Treasurer: Christophe Reux
- Vice President : Fiorenzo Milani
- Vice President : Erik Dalege
- Vice President : Joost Mulder
New board members are:
- President: Erik Dalege
- Vice President - Treasurer: Henry Caubriere
- Vice President : Joost Mulder (Re-elected)
- Vice President : Kaj Hahtonen
- Vice President : Patrick Galvin
We would like to thank all candidates who entered the election for their commitment and participation.
The board of directors was pleasantly surprised that the number of candidates for the number of places available was large, which means that the sense of engagement is great among the pilot family, and that together we are represented as a great unity in Europe.